WKA Karts 2020
June 28 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
World Karting Association Sanctioned Track event
Register now for June 28th “Click Here” to register for June 28th
Schedule for 6/28/2020
- Gates Open 12:00
- Registration open 12:30 – 1:15 PM
- Track hot at 1:30 until 4:00 session and race details to follow.
- Kart participants require a helmet, neck brace, jacket & gloves.
- If under 18 but over 5′ tall you will need a WKA parental consent form available at the track to drive.
- All drivers, crew and spectators in racing areas will need a $10 WKA wrist band available at the track
- If you have your own helmet it needs to be an SM2010 or SA2010 or newer.
- Long pants and good walking shoes required (no flip flops or sandals)
- arrive by times set for each event on the schedule.
2020 Flyer and schedule
2020 WKA Karting printable flyer REV-00 coming soon