DRIVERS WANTED! TAG – SHIFTER – IGNITE Karts welcome!
Register on-line (Pay at the track) “CLICK HERE” Register for Sunday afternoon Sept. 20th
- WKA Karting guidelines COVID-19-4-30-2020 WKA Karting guidelines COVID-19-7-1-2020
- If under 18 but over 5′ tall you will need a WKA parental consent form available at the track
- All drivers and crew need a WKA wrist band available at the track
- If you have your own helmet it needs to be an SM2010 or SA2010 or newer.
- Long pants and good walking shoes required (no flip flops or sandals)
- $55 each driver – covers track time, WKA wristband
- $10 Transponders ( or bring your own and give us the code so we can enter in advance)
- $10 each for crew WKA wristband
- No Concession Kart rentals available
1st – Doug Kittelson
2nd – Dominic Stutesman
3rd – Russ Kromberg
longest tow award winner – Torey Keller who drove 5 hrs for the Ignite Karting Nebraska event